Welcome to the Financial Info section of Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc.'s ("HWZOA") website. HWZOA posts certain financial information, including audit reports and unaudited information. Management of HWZOA believes the Information to be correct as of the date or dates contained therein. However, the financial affairs of HWZOA change constantly, and such changes may be material. Readers are advised that HWZOA has not undertaken, assumes no duty and is not obligated to update the Information.
By accessing this site, readers acknowledge that:
- The Information speaks only as of the date or dates indicated therein.
- HWZOA has not undertaken, assumed any duty and is not obligated to update the Information.
- The Information has not been updated since the date or dates indicated therein and will not be updated unless such updated Information is posted on this website.
- The reader does not assume that the affairs of HWZOA have not changed since the date or dates indicated in the Information.
- The reader acknowledges that past financial results do not predict future financial performance.
Hadassah Annual Report 2019
We invite you to take a look at the positive impact of Hadassah's work. Inside this report you will find highlights from 2019 — the results* of our collective work in health and medicine, advocacy and building community — across the US and in Israel.
Together with our members and supporters, we put Jewish values into action to affect change and make an impact. Hadassah has the power to help heal our world. Please join us.
*The 2019 Financial Statements are expected to be available by August 15, 2020.
Past Hadassah Annual Reports
Hadassah Annual Report 2018
Hadassah Annual Report 2017
Hadassah Annual Report 2016
Hadassah Annual Report 2015
Hadassah Annual Report 2014
Hadassah Annual Report 2013
Hadassah Annual Report 2012
Practicing the utmost financial responsibility and accountability are central to Hadassah’s leadership model. An independent CPA firm audits us annually and Hadassah is in good standing with organizations that review nonprofits such as: